Online-meeting with representatives of Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Center and MetOffice
Representatives of Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Center and MetOffice participated in join online meeting, which was held on 16th August.
Participants discussed issues of software/ tools for analyses and visualization of meteorological statistical data, media content visualization programs, comprehensive software for nowcasting, the possibility of training for Ukrainian specialists and considered the main areas of further cooperation.
The following MetOffice experts attended the meeting:
- Steven Davy - broadcast media buisness manager.
- Caterina Johnson - co-manager in Weather analitic team.
- Katrin Moore - VCP (Voluntary Cooperation Programme, WMO) project manager.
- Ric Robins - Head of Buisness Meteorology.
Ukrainian hydrometeorological Center was represented by:
- Mykola Kulbida – Director of UHMC.
- Anatoliy Prokopenko – Deputy head of the UHMC.
- Oleg Skoropad – Senior advisor for international issues, international projects manager
- Veronika Filonenko – Head of system of observations and hydrometeorological support department.
- Natalia Golenya – Deputy head of meteorological forecast department.
- Dmmytro Skarchenko – Deputy head of Center for development and support of software and technical means.
- Natalia Ptukha – Head of Department for interaction with mass media.
- Alla Bilozerova – Forecaster of Meteorological forecasting department.
- Anjelika Hanchuk – Forecaster of Meteorological forecasting department.
- Ruslan Reviakin – Head of international cooperation department