How to submit a request for a certificate with hydrometeorological information
How to submit a request
The request is submitted by a natural or legal person, associations of citizens without the status of a legal entity, except for subjects of authority in the exercise of their functions, to the Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Center of the State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations (hereinafter - UkrHMC) in writing during a personal reception , by sending by post or email at the option of the requester.
To the postal address:
вул. Золотоворітська, 6-В, м.Київ, 01601
To the email address:
The request can be submitted directly to UkrHMC daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., room No. 5, except for weekends and holidays.
A written request can be submitted in any form, but must specify:
To conclude a contract, legal entities must submit a request in any form on company letterhead, but must specify:
- surname, first name, patronymic (individual) / name of the organization (legal entity); postal address and/or e-mail address, as well as a telephone number for communication;
- type of required information (according to a list of paid services (ukr))
- date or period for which information is required (date: day, month, year; period: start and end date inclusive)
- name of settlements for which information is required (full names of settlements with indication of region and district)
- the reason for the request for information (reimbursement of fuel, for the operation of utility companies, etc.)
- signature and date, provided the request is submitted in writing.
In order to simplify the procedure for obtaining information, the requester can use:
The deadline for providing a certificate is at least 3 working days from the moment of payment.