Quality management system of the aviation meteorological service
In order to increase the users satisfaction with products level and services in the Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Center it has been implemented a quality management system for the meteorological service of civil aviation (QMS MSA), which is part of its general management.
5 main processes are defined:
- Leadership and commitment (administration responsibility, formation of policies in the field of quality, planning, risk management, functions and powers distribution in the field of quality).
- Resource management (human resources, infrastructure, working environment, competence).
- Products production and services provision (information/text products, information services and meteorological confirmation services).
- Effectiveness assessment (monitoring, analysis, user satisfaction evaluation, internal audit, QMS MSA analysis).
- Improvement (adjustment, undesirable effects prevention or reduction).
QMS MSA Scheme
Print Version Published: 04 August 2022